Talk about adaptive re-use! When San Antonio, Florida chef Curtis Beebe and his wife, Rebecca, purchased the old San Ann Market with their sights set on opening a fresh, new eatery they really went all out. What emerged is The Local Public House. And local it is. From pork sourced out of Avon Park to greens that are grown in Brooksville, this little gastro-pub walks the walk. They even serve 14 ever-changing Florida draft beers, including a couple from our friends over at Swamphead Brewery in Gainesville.
The best part is that when you saddle up to the bar to enjoy your home grown craft brew you’ll be saddling up to one of several thousand year old slabs of River-Recovered® Heart Cypress; perfected by nature, recovered from Florida’s spring fed rivers and milled by Goodwin Company. Now that’s local!
- Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) – We Had a BLAST!August 7, 2017 - 5:56 pm
- Goodwin Proudly Sponsors Another Sustainable Design ProjectAugust 7, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- Johnston Marklee Featured in SurfaceJuly 20, 2017 - 5:27 pm
- Adamick Architecture in New Orleans Has a Heart for CypressJuly 20, 2017 - 5:26 pm
- NIMBUS Building Nominated for 2017 AIA People’s Choice AwardsJuly 12, 2017 - 7:16 pm