We received more feedback from our NWFA Certified Sales Professional class last week:
The tour of the facility was great, so many things to see and remember. It’s amazing how just a few (all of your staff there) can make such a difference of how we take care of surroundings around us! The class was fantastic, Roy was great. Very informative and down to earth presentation that anyone would and could follow, and understand.
Special Order Manager
Kimal Lumber & Hardware
You may remember this video of Matt Marwick, Precision Floorcrafters, using Goodwin’s antique heartpine log rounds to craft a floor at Kimal Lumber’s Sarasota location.
You can see many samples of Goodwin wood at Kimal, including engineered flooring, curly heartpine, cypress log rounds, cypress paneling, and pecky cypress. We value Kimal because they are one of the few independent lumber dealers in southwest Florida. They, like Goodwin, have a passion for providing high quality, sustainable products. And, they appreciate the beauty and value of sinker logs and old wood!
Their Event Center, located in Venice, Florida, was constructed using the latest Green Building practices. It serves as a “living model” of Green Building Concepts and Sustainable Building Practices, while providing space for special events for the industry and the community.
Goodwin is proud to call Kimal Lumber one of our valued partners!
- Join Goodwin at IBS – January 9-11, 2018October 16, 2017 - 3:14 pm
- Old Florida Heartpine – A Staple in Sustainable DesignOctober 12, 2017 - 9:38 pm
- Antique Longleaf Heartpine – Perfect for Modern Home and Office SpacesOctober 12, 2017 - 9:23 pm
- Heart Cypress Feature Walls and Paneling a Focal Point of University of South Florida’s Coquina ClubOctober 12, 2017 - 9:09 pm
- Educating the Next Generation of Sustainable Building Design ProfessionalsOctober 12, 2017 - 8:49 pm