The West Tampa Library – part of the West Tampa National Historic District – is designated as a City of Tampa Historic Structure. Constructed in 1913, it is one of only ten public libraries in Florida funded by philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. It features Neo-Classical Revival architectural style, which was very popular during that time. Goodwin Company was proud to be part of the latest renovation in 2017. The floor of the original building was heart pine. We supplied our River-Recovered® Heart Pine Select Clear wood flooring to ensure it was restored to its original specifications.