Upgrade Your Home or Office with an
Antique Wood Feature Wall!
AIA MEMBERS ONLY have an opportunity to win reclaimed antique wood designed for use in their own home of office.
There will be three prize levels:
Introducing antique wood adds a warm, natural and relaxing feel to any room in your home or office. Sinker cypress and heartpine paneling and accents are on the rise in contemporary design as consumers seek unique and sustainable products to personalize their work and living spaces.
Prizes can include factory finishing, custom colors or natural and textures.
Entry is easy and requires only your name, best contact, a quick sketch of your proposed design and brief description of your project.
Five jurors – all AIA architects from across the nation – will be the only people to see your entry when they meet at Goodwin Company to judge the entries.
Submit your name and e-mail for more information on how to enter.
Contest opens June 1st, 2017
- Must be a professional architect and a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
- Winners will receive one of three prizes, up to $10,000, $7,500 or $5,000 of the species of wood(s) of their choice from Goodwin’s ‘On Hand Stock’ along with factory finish options including natural or custom colors and textures.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Winner agrees to design and install a wall utilizing the wood in their home or office or a client’s home or office within one (1) year of winning the prize.
- Winner is responsible for shipping costs up to $500 and any applicable taxes, including sales tax and sweepstakes taxes.
- Additional wood may be purchased at a special sales price – please contact Goodwin for details.
- Prize includes stock only; installation costs/arrangements must be handled by the winner.
- Wood will be shipped to winner via Fed Ex Freight. We recommend utilizing the shipping insurance option to cover the replacement of any boards damaged in shipping.
- Winner agrees to allow Goodwin Company to document the use of the wood and take professional photographs and videos for promotional purposes.
- Winner irrevocably authorizes Goodwin to use photographs of them and/or their wall for promotional and marketing purposes and authorizes Goodwin and their assignees, licensees, legal representatives and transferees to use and publish (with or without name, company name or fictitious name) photographs, pictures, portraits or images herein described in any and all forms and media and in all manners including composite images or distorted representations, and the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including in electronic form on CD’s or internet websites), for any product or services, or the lawful uses as may be determined by Goodwin Company. Winner further waives any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy, or finished product.
- Goodwin will provide a non-disclosure of the property city or address at the winner’s discretion.
- Winner assumes all liability and risks associated with accepting the prize and releases Goodwin Company, their assignees, licensees, legal representatives and transferees of any responsibility and/or liability arising out of accepting the prize.