To Our Valued Goodwin Clients,
For more than 44 years, Goodwin Company has faced many challenges though none as unique as the Coronavirus. At Goodwin, the health and well-being of our customers, team members and communities where we live and contribute is our highest priority. As concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) mount, we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking additional precautions to keep our teams and valued customers safe.
Goodwin Company will remain open for business. We are following advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies, and are taking the following measures as added precautions:
- We are communicating with our team members frequently and providing proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have implemented enhanced sanitation measures, a social distancing policy, and our team members have been advised to not come to work if they are feeling ill.
- We are working with our suppliers and logistics companies to ensure there is no disruption in our business or ability to provide you materials and service.
- We are managing our team members to follow advice from the CDC against gatherings of 50 or more in order to limit potential exposure. Consequently, we may experience longer lead times than normal while actively working to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We have enhanced our hand washing signage and incorporated hand sanitization stations throughout our office and manufacturing areas.
Although these are challenging times for all of us, we are confident that our manufacturing facilities will continue to be safe and will remain open for business. We are monitoring the situation daily and following the advice from the CDC and other health organizations to ensure everyone’s safety.
As always, we appreciate your business and patience. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
George & Carol Goodwin