We sometimes deal with potential customers who are debating between installing our wood flooring, or using an inferior product. Sometimes the cost of our flooring is a bit higher than other options. However, the durability, longevity, and alluring beauty of our woods cannot be ignored. And, with proper upkeep (which amounts to regular sweeping and cleaning) our floors eventually pay for themselves:
- No need to replace our flooring in the future. Unlike carpet, tile and vinyl, our species never go out of style and last forever.
- Wood floors add value to your home. Don’t take our word for it…the National Wood Flooring Association and HGTV host Scott McGillivray seem to concur!
- Most wood floor owners will agree they are easier to maintain and keep clean because they do not accumulate a lot of dirt and dust.
- Reclaimed wood is durable and can withstand more wear and tear than other types of flooring.
- Our reclaimed flooring is not only green, but healthy, too! Carpet fibers and tile grout lines are havens for pet dander, dust, pollen and allergens. Wood floors promote good air quality inside your home or office.
In reality, your new floors are an investment, not an expense. In most cases, they even increase your home’s value over time. There are few investments which promise guaranteed returns. In the long run, your one time wood flooring “investment” will cost far less than having to eventually replace worn carpet, ripped vinyl and broken tiles. So, what are you waiting for? Order your new Goodwin floor today!
Peggy Gilder, New York Interior Designer, eloquently describes her Goodwin floor: “Pine is synonymous with the texture of relaxation. It invites the unraveling of responsibility. It takes care of itself and it ages beautifully.”