Take a look at this gorgeous Precision Engineered Heart Pine wood flooring that just came off of our finish line. It is coated with Diamond 7, a proprietary finish developed by Heritage Wood Finish Company specifically for Goodwin’s River-Recovered® wood.
Goodwin’s Precision Engineered Heart Pine wood flooring is handcrafted using the same high quality heart pine as our solid wood lines. And, unlike inferior engineered flooring products, ours has thick wear layers so it can be sanded over and over again. These wear layers also help the floor remain flat in changing humidity.
Let’s take a look at some other interesting facts that solidify Goodwin’s position as the industry gold standard in engineered wood flooring:
- Goodwin was the first reclaimed wood company in America to produce an engineered floor in the U.S.A
- We use sustainable River-Recovered and reclaimed wood to produce our precision engineered wood flooring products
- Safe for kids and pets – Goodwin uses low formaldehyde glues and a certified “green” back
- Manufactured in long lengths to look like solid wood
- Lifetime structural warranty on the floor
- 20 year warranty on the finish
Looking to remodel your home or office in the upcoming year? Goodwin’s Precision Engineered wood flooring experts are ready to help. Give us a call today!